Jiiva to play filmmaker in 'Endrendrum Punnagai'
Tamil film 'Endrendrum Punnagai' is directed by Mueenuddin Ahmed and produced by Kumaran.
Tamil actor Jiiva will enact the role of a film director in his upcoming film 'Endrendrum Punnagai' while Santhanam plays the production manager and Vinay to play the cinematographer.
Actress Andrea plays a model and Trisha to impersonate the role of middle class girl in the film.
The film is directed by Mueenuddin Ahmed who earlier directed the film 'Vamanan' and is produced by Kumaran.
The film is shot extensively in France, Seychelles and Europe. It is reported that the film is inching its completion and will soon hit the screens.
Harris Jeyaraj has composed the music for the film, of which five songs are ready to roll out, while two songs are yet to be recorded.
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Legendary Punjabi Actor Mehar Mittal Passes Away