Jiiva's trilingual christened 'Yaan' in Tamil
Jiiva's trilingual to be made in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu has now been christened 'Yaan' in Tamil.
Ace cinematographer Ravi K Chandran is foraying as a director and Jiiva is playing his lead in this trilingual that's set to be made in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu. The film has now been christened 'Yaan' (meaning 'me') in Tamil.
The commercial entertainer will go on floors in the first week of August and will be produced by Elred Kumar. A Bollywood top actress will play the female lead; the team is currently in discussions with five Bollywood actresses and will zero in on one in a week's time.
Sanjay Dutt is touted to be seen in a pivotal role in 'Yaan', which will mark Sanjay's foray in Tamil cinema.
It looks like the director and the makers are keen on making it a pan Indian biggie, roping in the best of talents from all over the country!
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Not Approached for 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Hrithik Roshan
- Krushna Abhishek Wants Healthy Competition With Kapil Sharma
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Nitish Kumar congratulates PM Modi, Indian Army for surgical strike across LoC - Pradesh18