DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jiiva's trilingual christened 'Yaan' in Tamil
Jiiva's trilingual to be made in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu has now been christened 'Yaan' in Tamil.
Ace cinematographer Ravi K Chandran is foraying as a director and Jiiva is playing his lead in this trilingual that's set to be made in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu. The film has now been christened 'Yaan' (meaning 'me') in Tamil.
The commercial entertainer will go on floors in the first week of August and will be produced by Elred Kumar. A Bollywood top actress will play the female lead; the team is currently in discussions with five Bollywood actresses and will zero in on one in a week's time.
Sanjay Dutt is touted to be seen in a pivotal role in 'Yaan', which will mark Sanjay's foray in Tamil cinema.
It looks like the director and the makers are keen on making it a pan Indian biggie, roping in the best of talents from all over the country!
Recommended For You
- Govt Says No Chance of Indo-Pak Bilateral Series in Current Scenario
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan