'Jism 3' still being discussed: Dino Morea
Dino Morea, who turned producer with 'Jism 2', says the third instalment of the franchise is still in the discussion stage.
Mumbai: Actor Dino Morea, who turned producer with 'Jism 2', says the third instalment of the franchise is still in the stage of being discussed.
"'Jism 3' is still being discussed. Nothing has been finalised yet. There is no idea yet. We are still in search of a good script," the 36-year-old said here Monday at Italia Gala Dinner.
Directed by Pooja Bhatt, 'Jism 2' featured Indo-Canadian porn star Sunny Leone, Randeep Hooda and Arunoday Singh.
Meanwhile, on the acting front, Dino says he is just reading scripts. "As soon as I will get hold of a good script, I will produce and act in it," he said.
As an actor, Dino was last seen in 2010 film 'Pyaar Impossible'.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner