J&K: Alleged Pakistani intruder gunned down at LoC
The intruder was trying to enter the Indian side of the border from PoK.
Srinagar: An alleged Pakistani intruder was gunned down along the Line of Control in Nowshera in Jammu and Kashmir on Sunday.
The Army said that an individual named Mohammad Maqsood allegedly tried to enter the Indian territory from the Pokhra border post on Sunday evening.
According to reports, Maqsood was shot dead after he did not stop when security forces asked him to do so. There was also retaliatory fire from the Pakistani side.
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Hillary Clinton Fears Emergence of Nuclear Suicide Bombers From Pakistan
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham