Major arms haul in J&K, militant hideout busted
The recoveries included one rifle of 12 bore, three country made rifles, two Chinese Grenades among other ammunition.
Kishtwar: Troops from the 11 Rashtriya Rifles busted a militant hideout and recovered rifles and Chinese-made grenades in Kishtwar in Jammu and Kashmir.
It is believed that the hideout was being used by a slain HuJI Commander.
The recoveries included one rifle of 12 bore, three country made rifles, one magazine of SLR, two magazines of AK-47, two Chinese Grenades, one Grenade, one UBGL Grenade, 778 rounds of assorted ammunition, Army officials said.
(With additional information from PTI)
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Army Officials Reject Raj Thackeray's Welfare Fund Proposal
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast