Major arms haul in J&K, militant hideout busted
The recoveries included one rifle of 12 bore, three country made rifles, two Chinese Grenades among other ammunition.
Kishtwar: Troops from the 11 Rashtriya Rifles busted a militant hideout and recovered rifles and Chinese-made grenades in Kishtwar in Jammu and Kashmir.
It is believed that the hideout was being used by a slain HuJI Commander.
The recoveries included one rifle of 12 bore, three country made rifles, one magazine of SLR, two magazines of AK-47, two Chinese Grenades, one Grenade, one UBGL Grenade, 778 rounds of assorted ammunition, Army officials said.
(With additional information from PTI)
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- Pakistan Needs To Stop Terror From Its Soil: B'desh Envoy
- UN Should Consider Declaring Pakistan a Terror State: Bangladesh Envoy
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Visitors Banned from Taking Photo, Video of Parliament House Complex
- BJP Accuses AAP of Nepotism, Alleges it Gave Contractual Jobs to Volunteers
- Eyeing Punjab, Kejriwal Meets Radha Soami Sect Chief at Beas