DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
J&K: Army calls off search operation on LoC in Poonch
As per the reports, a group of terrorists had been launched from PoK into the Indian territory under the cover of heavy firing and rocket attacks on Friday.
Jammu: Army on Saturday called off search operation in the dense forest areas along the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district, where a Junior Commissioned Officer was killed when Pakistan troops opened heavy fire on Indian posts on Friday.
"Massive search operation which was launched yesterday (Friday) by the Army troops, have been called off this afternoon," a defence source said. Nothing has been found during the search operation in the forest areas along the LoC in Subjian-Mandi belt, the source said.
Army troops had launched a massive search operation on Friday around 1 pm to flush out infiltrators, who they suspected to have sneaked into Indian territory during heavy cover firing and rocket attacks from Pakistan troops on Indian posts in Subjian-Mandi belt. JCO Naib Subedar, Bachan Singh, was killed in the firing.
As per the reports, a group of terrorists had been launched from Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) into the Indian territory under the cover of heavy firing and rocket attacks in the same sector on Friday.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win