J&K: Doctor, 2 others suspended for killing day-old baby
The police said that the baby was born out of wedlock and they had to fish out the body from a stream.
Kupwara: Jammu and Kashmir state government suspended the government doctor involved in the killing of the day-old infant in Kupwara. A chargesheet has been filed against the doctor and two others.
The police said that the baby was born out of wedlock and they fished out the body from a stream and an investigation led them to a government hospital in Kupwara, where the baby was delivered.
The villagers have demanded a strict action against the accused. The Health Ministry assured prompt action in the case. Sources added that the doctor actually has a history of abortions.
- Despite Bleak Electoral Map, Donald Trump Says, 'We Are Winning'
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- Trump Calls Clinton 'Nasty Woman'; Voters Rally Behind her
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: South Korea Strengthen Semifinal Claim With 5-3 Win Over China
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh