DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
J&K: Doctor, 2 others suspended for killing day-old baby
The police said that the baby was born out of wedlock and they had to fish out the body from a stream.
Kupwara: Jammu and Kashmir state government suspended the government doctor involved in the killing of the day-old infant in Kupwara. A chargesheet has been filed against the doctor and two others.
The police said that the baby was born out of wedlock and they fished out the body from a stream and an investigation led them to a government hospital in Kupwara, where the baby was delivered.
The villagers have demanded a strict action against the accused. The Health Ministry assured prompt action in the case. Sources added that the doctor actually has a history of abortions.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish