J&K: Doctor, 2 others suspended for killing day-old baby
The police said that the baby was born out of wedlock and they had to fish out the body from a stream.
Kupwara: Jammu and Kashmir state government suspended the government doctor involved in the killing of the day-old infant in Kupwara. A chargesheet has been filed against the doctor and two others.
The police said that the baby was born out of wedlock and they fished out the body from a stream and an investigation led them to a government hospital in Kupwara, where the baby was delivered.
The villagers have demanded a strict action against the accused. The Health Ministry assured prompt action in the case. Sources added that the doctor actually has a history of abortions.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It