J&K: Forest fire in Dachigam National Park
Fire tenders have rushed to the forest area to douse the blaze, a police spokesman said.
Srinagar: A forest fire broke out in parts of Dachigam National Park in Jammu and Kashmir, home of endangered Kashmir Stag (Hangul), at Harwan in the outskirts of Srinagar on Friday.
Fire tenders have rushed to the forest area to douse the blaze, a police spokesman said, adding further details were awaited.
The endangered Kashmir Stags have diminished from thousands in early 20th century to just 218 now.
Recommended For You
- CLOSE SHAVEUmpire Paul Reiffel Retires Hurt After Being Hit by Bhuvneshwar Kumar's Throw
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly