J&K: Forest fire in Dachigam National Park
Fire tenders have rushed to the forest area to douse the blaze, a police spokesman said.
Srinagar: A forest fire broke out in parts of Dachigam National Park in Jammu and Kashmir, home of endangered Kashmir Stag (Hangul), at Harwan in the outskirts of Srinagar on Friday.
Fire tenders have rushed to the forest area to douse the blaze, a police spokesman said, adding further details were awaited.
The endangered Kashmir Stags have diminished from thousands in early 20th century to just 218 now.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Review: Is It The Car For You?
- 3 Reasons to Not Buy a Term Plan
- Justice League Trailer Shows The United Powers of All Our Favourites From DC Universe
- Alia Bhatt- Sidharth Malhotra Seen Hand- In-Hand At a Fashion Event
- Gionee A1 Review: A Phone That's Custom Made For Selfie Lovers