DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
J&K govt assures all help to quake victims
Two persons were killed and 69 were injured when a quake of moderate intensity shook parts of North India on Wednesday.
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government on Wednesday assured all possible help to victims of the earthquake in Doda and Kishtwar districts.
"The government will extend all support to the quake victims of Doda and Kishtwar districts," Rural Development Minister Ali Mohammad Sagar said.
Necessary instructions had been issued to concerned district administrations to assess the loss caused to various structures for providing necessary relief at the earliest, he said.
Two persons were killed and 69, including 32 students, were injured and scores of buildings damaged when an earthquake of moderate intensity shook parts of North India on Wednesday.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh