J&K: Hizbul Mujahideen warns women against indulging in fashion
The posters warn the women and girls against wearing tight and fashionable cloths.
Srinagar: A terrorist organization Hizbul Mujahideen has warned the women in Jammu and Kashmir to keep away from latest fashion. The terror group has pasted posters in Kashmir Valley's Sopore warning women and girls of dire consequences if they do not follow the diktat.
The posters warn the women and girls against wearing tight and fashionable cloths. Hizbul Mujahideen has also warned people to stop informing or working for security agencies.
Hizbul Mujahideen said that anyone found indulging in such activities will be in trouble.
On April 20, 2013, two persons, including a Hizbul Mujahideen terrorist were arrested along with a loaded pistol and two grenades in Kulgam district of south Kashmir, police said.
The terrorist, identified as Imtiyaz Ahmad Bhat, was arrested by a police party during a search operation at Tachloo village of Kulgam, 70 kms from Srinagar, they said.
A pistol, one magazine and two Chinese hand grenades were recovered from the possession of Ahmad Bhat, who is a "C" category militant of the terror outfit.
Ahmad Bhat was arrested after getting specific leads from a moulvi, Yassir Hussain of Saroor village of Kishtwar, who was arrested earlier in the day for suspicious movement in the area.
(With additional information from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System