J&K minister's son arrested for thrashing man
Karma Stalzin, son of Tourism Minister Nawang Rigzin Jora, was arrested following a complaint from a shopkeeper in Leh that he and his friend roughed him up.
Srinagar: The son of Jammu and Kashmir Tourism Minister was on Saturday arrested by police after he and his friend allegedly thrashed a shopkeeper in Leh town.
Karma Stalzin, son of Tourism Minister Nawang Rigzin Jora, was arrested following a complaint from a shopkeeper in Leh that he and his friend roughed him up, police said.
Stalzin had parked his vehicle in front of a shop in Leh town as he had come for shopping. The shop owner asked the minister's son to remove the vehicle as it was blocking entry to his outlet, leading to an altercation between the two.
The shopkeeper, in his written complaint alleged that Stalzin and his friend thrashed him, the police said, adding that the accused were arrested based on the complaint.
Recommended For You
- Sheer Hardwork That Brought Dravid Close to Tendulkar, Says Laxman
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India