J&K: Over Rs 1 crore goods traded across the LoC
From PoK, four trucks carrying bags of dry dates, almonds and pomegranate seeds, worth Rs 47,74,314 entered India.
Poonch: Goods worth over Rs 1 crore were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) on Wednesday between Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) and Jammu and Kashmir at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point in Poonch, officials said.
As many as 25 trucks rolled out from the Trade Facilitation Centre (TFC) in Poonch to PoK, they said, adding, these trucks carried bags of banana, onion and tamarind worth Rs 62,05,260.
From PoK, four trucks carrying bags of dry dates, almonds and pomegranate seeds, worth Rs 47,74,314 entered India, they said. Officials from both sides monitored transportation of these goods twice during the day.
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai's Scorching Chemistry Will Make Your Jaws Drop
- The Break up Song in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Promotes Women Empowerment: Karan Johar
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal Yadav, Four Other Ministers From Cabinet
- Samajwadi Party Live: Akhilesh Sacks Shivpal, 3 Other Ministers From Cabinet; Says Amar Singh Backers Not Required
- Akhilesh is Not Forming a New Party: Shivpal Yadav's Son
- Watch: India @9 With Bhupendra Chaubey