J&K: Over Rs 1 crore goods traded across the LoC
From PoK, four trucks carrying bags of dry dates, almonds and pomegranate seeds, worth Rs 47,74,314 entered India.
Poonch: Goods worth over Rs 1 crore were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) on Wednesday between Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) and Jammu and Kashmir at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point in Poonch, officials said.
As many as 25 trucks rolled out from the Trade Facilitation Centre (TFC) in Poonch to PoK, they said, adding, these trucks carried bags of banana, onion and tamarind worth Rs 62,05,260.
From PoK, four trucks carrying bags of dry dates, almonds and pomegranate seeds, worth Rs 47,74,314 entered India, they said. Officials from both sides monitored transportation of these goods twice during the day.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Shooting World Cup: Jitu Rai Wins 10m Air Pistol Bronze