DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
J&K: Over Rs 1 crore goods traded across the LoC
From PoK, four trucks carrying bags of dry dates, almonds and pomegranate seeds, worth Rs 47,74,314 entered India.
Poonch: Goods worth over Rs 1 crore were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) on Wednesday between Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) and Jammu and Kashmir at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point in Poonch, officials said.
As many as 25 trucks rolled out from the Trade Facilitation Centre (TFC) in Poonch to PoK, they said, adding, these trucks carried bags of banana, onion and tamarind worth Rs 62,05,260.
From PoK, four trucks carrying bags of dry dates, almonds and pomegranate seeds, worth Rs 47,74,314 entered India, they said. Officials from both sides monitored transportation of these goods twice during the day.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan