J&K: Magnitude 5.4 earthquake hits Kishtwar
There were no initial reports of any damage or injuries.
Srinagar: An earthquake measuring 5.4 on the Richter Scale hit the Kishtwar region of Jammu and Kashmir on Friday morning. Tremors were felt in other parts of the state too.
There were no reports of any damage or injuries.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right