J&K: Magnitude 5.4 earthquake hits Kishtwar
There were no initial reports of any damage or injuries.
Srinagar: An earthquake measuring 5.4 on the Richter Scale hit the Kishtwar region of Jammu and Kashmir on Friday morning. Tremors were felt in other parts of the state too.
There were no reports of any damage or injuries.
More details are awaited.
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Modi to visit Pakistan for SAARC summit in 2016 as India extends its hand to Sharif
- StarGaze: Akshay Kumar celebrates World Heart Day and more
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- We Look Forward to DRS Introduction in Future: Virat Kohli