DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
J&K quake: Edu institutions to remain close on Thursday
Educational institutions in Doda and Kathua districts have been damaged due to the quake, which measured 5.8 on the Richter scale.
Jammu: Authorities in the earthquake hit Doda and Kathua districts on Wednesday ordered closure of all educational institutions, keeping in view apprehension of aftershocks.
As directed by District Development Commissioner (DDC), Kathua, all educational institutions of Bani, Lohai-Malhar, Billawar, Mahanpur, Basohli and Bhaddu will remain close on Thursday, an official spokesman said.
In Doda district, schools and colleges will remain close on Thursday as per directions of DDC Doda, Mubarak Singh. The district administration has also told people to stay out of their homes at night.
Educational institutions in both districts have been damaged due to the quake, which measured 5.8 on the Richter scale.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances