DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
J&K: Two youths critically injured in security forces action
The youths were staging a demonstration in north Kashmir's Baramulla district against hanging of Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru.
Srinagar: Two youths were critically injured allegedly in security forces action against persons staging a demonstration in north Kashmir's Baramulla district against hanging of Parliament attack convict Mohammad Afzal Guru.
"Two persons have been critically injured in Watergam area of Baramulla district," a police spokesman said. He said the police was trying to ascertain the circumstances in which the incident took place.
However, local residents alleged that security forces opened firing on peaceful protestors in which four persons were injured. The injured were taken to Baramulla district hospital where two were referred to a hospital in Srinagar in a critical condition.
Mohammed Afzal Guru, convicted of involvement in the audacious attack on Parliament in 2001, was hanged on Saturday and buried in Delhi's Tihar Jail, six days after a mercy plea was rejected by the President.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017