JKLF Chairman Yasin Malik Detained in Kashmir
File photo of Yasin Malik (2nd from Left_ being detained. (Image: Reuters)
Srinagar: The Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front(JKLF) chairman Mohammad Yasin Malik was on Sunday detained in south Kashmir's Shopian district due to apprehension of breach of peace.
Malik, along with Noor Muhammad Kalwal, the zonal president of his outfit, was detained by the security forces at Reban in Shopian this morning, a police official said.
A JKLF spokesman, while condemning their detention, said the outfit's chief had gone to Reban to meet the family of jailed leader Sarjan Barkati.
The spokesman said the duo have been taken to some unknown location.
Recommended For You
- Ziva and Zoravar Bond as Virat Kohli & Boys Travel to Antigua
- The Human Library Project Tries to Change the World One City at a Time
- Honor 8 Pro vs OnePlus 5: What Their Dual-Camera Will Offer
- 12 of Bollywood's Eid Releases That Created Box Office Records
- Superstitious Yuvraj Wears Champions Trophy Jersey Against Windies