DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Job Profiles in Banking: Specialist Officer
A Specialist Officer in a bank is appointed for specialised roles in various departments.
A Specialist Officer in a bank is appointed for specialised roles in various departments, according to their expertise and educational background.
Some of the Specialist Officer positions in Banks are:
Information Technology Officer
Agriculture Field Officer
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong