Jodhpur boy among top global computer experts
Aditya Maheshwari is the youngest among all the participants participating in the Google 'Mentor Summit'.
Jodhpur: A youth from Jodhpur has been chosen among 50 computer experts from across the globe by the Google for its 'Mentor Summit' to be held at its headquarter in California on October 20-21 this year.
Aditya Maheshwari, who will be presenting a paper on 'How to attract youth for contribution in development cycle of open source world', has been chosen by the internet giant as a student mentor of 'Google Summer of Code 2012' for playing an exemplary role as the on-line project guide on the international level.
"There will be three components of this summit, which are how to improve the programme, how Google can do more for open source and how mentors and representatives of development communities can help one another," Maheshwari said.
Maheshwari is not only one of the two Indians to be invited by the Google at the summit, but also the youngest among all the participants.
The objective of this summit is to bring together the mentors of the 'Google Summer of Code 2012', which is a global programme that offers student developers stipends to write code for various open source software projects.
Recommended For You
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Films That Prove Nagesh Kukunoor is The Ultimate Storyteller of His Own Genre
- Florals Dominate Designers' Collection This Season, Here's Proof
- Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Launched, Shipping Starts April 21
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?