DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jodhpur: Naomi's event company manager arrested
The case was lodged against Live for Entertainment for violating the Rajasthan Noise Control Act.
Jodhpur: A case has been registered against the event management company that handled the birthday extravaganza of supermodel Naomi Campbell's boyfriend Vladimir Doronin, and its manager arrested.
The case was lodged against Live for Entertainment for violating the Rajasthan Noise Control Act during celebrations at Umaid Bhawan Palace here on Wednesday night, SHO (Ratanada) Sugan Singh said.
Its manager T K Pareek was arrested yesterday for violating the permission terms, whereby he was allowed to play the sound amplification instruments and fire crackers not beyond 10.00 PM.
However, on that night the music and firework show went on till late, against the permissible decibel level causing disturbance to residents around the palace. Pareek was taken into custody from Jodhpur airport when he was leaving for Mumbai and later released on Rs 5,000 bail and Rs 5,000 bond, Singh said.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017