Johansson and Reynolds finalize divorce
Court records show a judge finalized the divorce Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson on Friday.
Los Angeles: The Green Lantern and Black Widow, or at least the actors who play them on the big screen, are officially single again.
Court records show a judge finalized the divorce Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson on Friday in Los Angeles.
Reynolds appeared in the recent film adaptation of the DC comic "The Green Lantern," filed for divorce in December.
The filing came shortly after the couple, which kept their courtship and nuptials private, announced they had split.
The final divorce judgment filed Friday did not say how the pair would divide their assets.
Johansson portrays the Black Widow in 'Iron Man 2' and the upcoming 'Avengers' film.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone