John Abraham: I'd like to get married, but too busy now
Actor John Abraham says various film projects are keeping him so busy that he has no time to get married.
Mumbai: Actor John Abraham says various film projects are keeping him so busy that he has no time to get married. "I would like to get married but I don't know when it will happen. I am busy with projects. I have 'Shootout At
Wadala' and other two projects. This year I am busy... Packed with work," John told reporters here.
John, 40, will be seen playing a Mumbai gangster of the 80s Manya Surve in Sanjay Gupta's 'Shootout at Wadala'.
He will play an intelligence officer in his next home production film 'Madras Cafe' and then he will be seen in Karan Johar's 'Dostana 2'. His first release of the year was Goldie Behl's 'I Me Aur Main'.
Meanwhile, John Abraham said he would be donating his clothes for charity as he feels having few clothes is sufficient. "I feel to have few clothes is enough...why have it in huge quantity. I have decided to donate my clothes for
charity," John told reporters here.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show