John Abraham shoots Rs 3 crore song for 'Welcome Back'
The director has spent Rs 3 crore on a song that will introduce John Abraham in the comedy.
Mumbai: John Abraham's entry in Anees Bazmee's 'Welcome Back' will not be an ordinary one. The director has spent Rs.3 crore on a song that will introduce the actor in the comedy.
It has been shot in a popular suburban studio here.
"Anees bhai wanted to do something special with the song. He and Anu Malik have worked extremely hard on it and wanted it to be shot in an elaborate manner," producer Firoz A. Nadiadwala said in a statement.
"Right from the beginning, we had planned to shoot John's introductory song on a grand scale. We had 700 junior artists and dancers and the song was shot for over seven days," he added.
A sequel to the 2007 hit 'Welcome', 'Welcome Back' also stars Shruti Haasan, Nana Patekar, Anil Kapoor and Paresh Rawal and is slated for a 2014 release.
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- AASU Threatens to Foil BJP's Move to Extend Citizenship to Minority Communities From Pak, Bangladesh
- Lendl Simmons Sacking Led to Windies Meltdown, Claims Kieron Pollard
- Pakistan to Stage 'Fly-In, Fly-Out' T20 Final in Lahore
- Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale: Top 5 Deals on Smartphones