DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
John Abraham shoots Rs 3 crore song for 'Welcome Back'
The director has spent Rs 3 crore on a song that will introduce John Abraham in the comedy.
Mumbai: John Abraham's entry in Anees Bazmee's 'Welcome Back' will not be an ordinary one. The director has spent Rs.3 crore on a song that will introduce the actor in the comedy.
It has been shot in a popular suburban studio here.
"Anees bhai wanted to do something special with the song. He and Anu Malik have worked extremely hard on it and wanted it to be shot in an elaborate manner," producer Firoz A. Nadiadwala said in a statement.
"Right from the beginning, we had planned to shoot John's introductory song on a grand scale. We had 700 junior artists and dancers and the song was shot for over seven days," he added.
A sequel to the 2007 hit 'Welcome', 'Welcome Back' also stars Shruti Haasan, Nana Patekar, Anil Kapoor and Paresh Rawal and is slated for a 2014 release.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?