DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'John Doe order' imposed on Dulquer's 'Ustad Hotel'
The new movie from Anwar Rasheed, 'Ustad Hotel', has become the first Malayalam movie to have a 'John Doe order'.
The new movie from Anwar Rasheed, 'Ustad Hotel', has become the first Malayalam movie to have a 'John Doe order' issued against Internet piracy.
This order was issued as a precaution following the DVD release of the Dulquer Salmaan movie which recently completed 100 days in theatres.
This kind of 'John Doe order' has been effectively used in the case of many Bollywood movies and some recent Tamil films like '3'and 'Maattrraan'. As per this order, websites that allow their users to download stream films without proper license from the film's copyright owner, can be sued legally and punished.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet