John starring with five women in his next
'I, Me Aur Main' is a slice-of-life story about John and the women in his life.
New Delhi: Bollywood hunk John Abraham will be seen with five actresses, including Chitrangada Singh and Prachi Desai, in a new movie "I, Me Aur Main", to be directed by debutant Kapil Sharma, son of noted astronaut Rakesh Sharma.
Presented by Reliance Entertainment, the film is produced by Shrishti Behl Arya and Goldie Behl, the movie is a slice-of-life film about protagonist John and the women in his life.
"We're happy to announce the title of the film 'I, Me aur Main' starring John Abraham directed by a very talented Kapil Sharma and presented by Reliance Entertainment. It's a feel good film with something for everyone," Arya said in a press statement.
Apart from Chitrangada and Prachi, actress Zareena Wahab will also be seen in the film, along with two other female leads, details of whom are currently under wraps.
"'I Me Aur Main' is an entertaining youthful film with a fresh and light touch. We are very pleased with the way the film is shaping and are confident it will deliver to the company's vision of producing wholesome entertainers," said Sanjeev Lamba, CEO of Reliance Entertainment.
The film will release early 2012.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test