DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Johnny Depp loves working with Penelope Cruz
He says that working with Penelope is like long road of giggles
Actor Johnny Depp says he loves working with Spanish actress Penelope Cruz because they have so much fun together.
The two worked together in Blow and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
"It's been a long road of giggles. There's nothing bad to say. I've even tried to provoke her into some fit of anger, it doesn't work, I get nothing. Giggles, more giggles," a website quoted him as saying.
Cruz and her husband Javier Bardem became parents to son Leo in January and Depp feels the actress is a "phenomenal" mother.
"She's an inconceivably phenomenal mommy, which I've witnessed firsthand, and it's pretty incredible. She's as loyal and true a friend as anyone could ever dream of and I'm very privileged to be able to have her in my life," he said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users