Search on for abducted BBC journo
It's been 100 days since BBC journalist Alan Johnston was abducted.
New Delhi: Thousands of journalists observed a vigil as it’s been 100 days on Wednesday since the abduction of BBC journalist Alan Johnston in Gaza.
Johnston was abducted on March 12 and efforts to secure his release have proved fruitless.
The Palestinian group Hamas still claims that they are working to secure his release.
In Scotland, Johnston's parents released 100 balloons.
The militant group Army of Islam has claimed responsibility for kidnapping Johnston and has demanded that Britain free Muslim prisoners, particularly the Islamist cleric Abu Qatada.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- Oscars 2017: Moonlight Wins Big; Emma Stone, Casey Affleck Take Home Best Actors
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game