DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Search on for abducted BBC journo
It's been 100 days since BBC journalist Alan Johnston was abducted.
New Delhi: Thousands of journalists observed a vigil as it’s been 100 days on Wednesday since the abduction of BBC journalist Alan Johnston in Gaza.
Johnston was abducted on March 12 and efforts to secure his release have proved fruitless.
The Palestinian group Hamas still claims that they are working to secure his release.
In Scotland, Johnston's parents released 100 balloons.
The militant group Army of Islam has claimed responsibility for kidnapping Johnston and has demanded that Britain free Muslim prisoners, particularly the Islamist cleric Abu Qatada.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Suresh Raina, Shikhar Dhawan Join Break The Beard Club
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond