Jolie wants to star in 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'?
Hollywood star Angelina Jolie reportedly wants to play Anastasia Steele in the movie adaptation of 'Fifty Shades'.
London: Hollywood star Angelina Jolie reportedly wants to play Anastasia Steele in the movie adaptation of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. The 37-year-old actress has apparently been reading the novel after being introduced to it while shooting her new film in the United Kingdom, reported Contactmusic.
"Angelina kept hearing about the book while she was in the UK. All the girls on set were talking about it and how it's being made into a film.
"Angelina went out and bought herself a copy, thinking she'd love a part in the hot topic on everyone's lips at the moment. She knows the film is bound to be a huge hit," a source said.
The fictional story by E L James tells the tale of college girl slowly consumed by the charms of a man named Christian Grey.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology