Jolie wants to star in 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'?
Hollywood star Angelina Jolie reportedly wants to play Anastasia Steele in the movie adaptation of 'Fifty Shades'.
London: Hollywood star Angelina Jolie reportedly wants to play Anastasia Steele in the movie adaptation of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. The 37-year-old actress has apparently been reading the novel after being introduced to it while shooting her new film in the United Kingdom, reported Contactmusic.
"Angelina kept hearing about the book while she was in the UK. All the girls on set were talking about it and how it's being made into a film.
"Angelina went out and bought herself a copy, thinking she'd love a part in the hot topic on everyone's lips at the moment. She knows the film is bound to be a huge hit," a source said.
The fictional story by E L James tells the tale of college girl slowly consumed by the charms of a man named Christian Grey.
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Tata Group Stocks Fall on Mistry's Ouster; Tata Steel Down 3%
- Cyrus Mistry's Exit May Trigger Major Correction in Tata Stocks: Experts
- Shapoorji Pallonji Likely to Contest Cyrus Mistry's Ouster From Tata Sons