Jolie wants to star in 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'?
Hollywood star Angelina Jolie reportedly wants to play Anastasia Steele in the movie adaptation of 'Fifty Shades'.
London: Hollywood star Angelina Jolie reportedly wants to play Anastasia Steele in the movie adaptation of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. The 37-year-old actress has apparently been reading the novel after being introduced to it while shooting her new film in the United Kingdom, reported Contactmusic.
"Angelina kept hearing about the book while she was in the UK. All the girls on set were talking about it and how it's being made into a film.
"Angelina went out and bought herself a copy, thinking she'd love a part in the hot topic on everyone's lips at the moment. She knows the film is bound to be a huge hit," a source said.
The fictional story by E L James tells the tale of college girl slowly consumed by the charms of a man named Christian Grey.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- My Book Is Not a Biography on Rajinikanth, Says Aishwarya Dhanush
- Australia vs Pakistan Live Score, 4th ODI: Visitors Need 354 to Win
- Australian Open 2017: Paes Off to Winning Start, Sania Loses in Women's Doubles
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More