Jolie wants to star in 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'?
Hollywood star Angelina Jolie reportedly wants to play Anastasia Steele in the movie adaptation of 'Fifty Shades'.
London: Hollywood star Angelina Jolie reportedly wants to play Anastasia Steele in the movie adaptation of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. The 37-year-old actress has apparently been reading the novel after being introduced to it while shooting her new film in the United Kingdom, reported Contactmusic.
"Angelina kept hearing about the book while she was in the UK. All the girls on set were talking about it and how it's being made into a film.
"Angelina went out and bought herself a copy, thinking she'd love a part in the hot topic on everyone's lips at the moment. She knows the film is bound to be a huge hit," a source said.
The fictional story by E L James tells the tale of college girl slowly consumed by the charms of a man named Christian Grey.
Recommended For You
- Andrew Tye Ruled of IPL 2017 With a Dislocated Shoulder
- Priyanka to Rajkummar: Bollywood Actors Who've Mastered Roles in Disguise
- IPL 2017: Bumrah Reveals Secret Behind Successful Super Over
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her
- IPL 2017: SRH vs KKR - Star of the Match- David Warner