'Jolly LLB' earns Rs 3.12 crore on the first day
The film is about a struggling lawyer Jagdish Tyagi who comes to Delhi from Meerut to shape up his career.
New Delhi: 'Jolly LLB' had created the maximum buzz out of the three films released this week, and it's reflected in the business of the film as well. The film has received a good opening at the box office. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh has tweeted about the first day figures of 'Jolly LLB', "#JollyLLB picked up substantially in evening/night shows across the nation. Collects *early estimates* Rs 3.12 cr on Friday."
The film is about a struggling lawyer Jagdish Tyagi aka Jolly (Arshad Warsi) who comes to Delhi from Meerut to shape up his career. Here he finds a loophole in the argument made by a celebrated lawyer Rajpal (Boman Irani), and then he files a PIL which would change his life forever.
Amrita Rao has played Jolly's love interest in the film.
If reports are to believed then Subhash Kapoor, the director of 'Jolly LLB', has been offered the third film in the 'Munnabhai' series.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw