'Jolly LLB' earns Rs 3.12 crore on the first day
The film is about a struggling lawyer Jagdish Tyagi who comes to Delhi from Meerut to shape up his career.
New Delhi: 'Jolly LLB' had created the maximum buzz out of the three films released this week, and it's reflected in the business of the film as well. The film has received a good opening at the box office. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh has tweeted about the first day figures of 'Jolly LLB', "#JollyLLB picked up substantially in evening/night shows across the nation. Collects *early estimates* Rs 3.12 cr on Friday."
The film is about a struggling lawyer Jagdish Tyagi aka Jolly (Arshad Warsi) who comes to Delhi from Meerut to shape up his career. Here he finds a loophole in the argument made by a celebrated lawyer Rajpal (Boman Irani), and then he files a PIL which would change his life forever.
Amrita Rao has played Jolly's love interest in the film.
If reports are to believed then Subhash Kapoor, the director of 'Jolly LLB', has been offered the third film in the 'Munnabhai' series.
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form