'Jolly LLB' wins the battle at the box office
Another release of the week, 'Mere Dad Ki Maruti' is also witnessing jump in the business.
New Delhi: It seems 'Jolly LLB' is going to be a commercially successful venture. The word of mouth publicity and mostly positive reviews are working in favour of the film. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh has tweeted about the film's business on Saturday, "#JollyLLB witnesses 40%-50% jump at plexes on Saturday. Collects 4.23 cr on Sat. Total: Rs 7.35 cr."
Adarsh had given the analysis of the first day's business as well, "#JollyLLB picked up substantially in evening/night shows across the nation. Collects *early estimates* Rs 3.12 cr on Friday."
He also said about the collections of '3G', "#3G Friday *actuals* 1.07 cr." '3G' stars Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sonal Chauhan in the lead roles.
The third release of the week, 'Mere Dad Ki Maruti' is also witnessing jump in the business, Adarsh writes on Twitter, "#MereDadKiMaruti witnessed an upward trend on Saturday. Witnessed around 40% jump in some circuits."
Said to be made on a small budget, 'Jolly LLB' is about a struggling lawyer Jagdish Tyagi aka Jolly who comes to Delhi in search of a better future.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More