DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Jolly LLB' wins the battle at the box office
Another release of the week, 'Mere Dad Ki Maruti' is also witnessing jump in the business.
New Delhi: It seems 'Jolly LLB' is going to be a commercially successful venture. The word of mouth publicity and mostly positive reviews are working in favour of the film. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh has tweeted about the film's business on Saturday, "#JollyLLB witnesses 40%-50% jump at plexes on Saturday. Collects 4.23 cr on Sat. Total: Rs 7.35 cr."
Adarsh had given the analysis of the first day's business as well, "#JollyLLB picked up substantially in evening/night shows across the nation. Collects *early estimates* Rs 3.12 cr on Friday."
He also said about the collections of '3G', "#3G Friday *actuals* 1.07 cr." '3G' stars Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sonal Chauhan in the lead roles.
The third release of the week, 'Mere Dad Ki Maruti' is also witnessing jump in the business, Adarsh writes on Twitter, "#MereDadKiMaruti witnessed an upward trend on Saturday. Witnessed around 40% jump in some circuits."
Said to be made on a small budget, 'Jolly LLB' is about a struggling lawyer Jagdish Tyagi aka Jolly who comes to Delhi in search of a better future.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere