'Jolly LLB' wins the battle at the box office
Another release of the week, 'Mere Dad Ki Maruti' is also witnessing jump in the business.
New Delhi: It seems 'Jolly LLB' is going to be a commercially successful venture. The word of mouth publicity and mostly positive reviews are working in favour of the film. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh has tweeted about the film's business on Saturday, "#JollyLLB witnesses 40%-50% jump at plexes on Saturday. Collects 4.23 cr on Sat. Total: Rs 7.35 cr."
Adarsh had given the analysis of the first day's business as well, "#JollyLLB picked up substantially in evening/night shows across the nation. Collects *early estimates* Rs 3.12 cr on Friday."
He also said about the collections of '3G', "#3G Friday *actuals* 1.07 cr." '3G' stars Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sonal Chauhan in the lead roles.
The third release of the week, 'Mere Dad Ki Maruti' is also witnessing jump in the business, Adarsh writes on Twitter, "#MereDadKiMaruti witnessed an upward trend on Saturday. Witnessed around 40% jump in some circuits."
Said to be made on a small budget, 'Jolly LLB' is about a struggling lawyer Jagdish Tyagi aka Jolly who comes to Delhi in search of a better future.
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
- Rock On 2 Trailer: Farhan, Shraddha, Arjun All Set to Bring Back Magik
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18