Basketball great tees off with Tiger
When the world's greatest golf champion meets the world's greatest basketball player, it's just too heavy a course.
New Delhi: When the world's greatest golf champion meets the world's greatest basketball player, it's just too heavy a course. The legends teed off at a PRO-AM Golf Tournament in North Carolina.
This was a marquee match-up, Tiger Woods partnering Michael Jordan and the crowds came pouring in. This was only a PRO-AM round at the Quail Hollow Club. And for once Woods may have felt a part of the crowd as he teed off.
"He's been like my big brother so it's been great to have him be a part of my life. We had a great time today and we always have a great time," Woods says.
With a cigar in his mouth, Jordan, winner of six NBA titles teased Woods throughout their round and mimicked a Woods celebration too.
The two stars first played golf together 10 years ago in Chicago and have since formed a mutual admiration club.
"We enjoy each other's company, and I'm going to hit it bad, he's going to hit it good. He couldn't give me enough shots when I play with him but we just have a good time just talking and being with each other," Jordan says.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century