DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
WB: TMC leader produced in court in journalists attack case
Yadav and two of his companions have been remanded in police custody for 12 days while the others will be in judicial custody till June 27.
Kolkata: Trinamool Congress leader Shibu Yadav, the key accused in the attack on TV journalists in Barrackpore in West Bengal, and eight others were produced in a Kolkata court on Saturday. They were arrested from Bihar for the brutal attack on two journalists in Barrackpore last week.
Yadav and two of his companions have been remanded in police custody for 12 days while the others will be in judicial custody till June 27. The two injured journalists are still undergoing treatment in hospital.
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee had ordered stringent action against them.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi