WB: TMC leader produced in court in journalists attack case
Yadav and two of his companions have been remanded in police custody for 12 days while the others will be in judicial custody till June 27.
Kolkata: Trinamool Congress leader Shibu Yadav, the key accused in the attack on TV journalists in Barrackpore in West Bengal, and eight others were produced in a Kolkata court on Saturday. They were arrested from Bihar for the brutal attack on two journalists in Barrackpore last week.
Yadav and two of his companions have been remanded in police custody for 12 days while the others will be in judicial custody till June 27. The two injured journalists are still undergoing treatment in hospital.
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee had ordered stringent action against them.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Trump Takes Swipe at Adult Star Who Accused Him of Inappropriate Sexual Contact
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Barack Obama Trolls Donald Trump Over 'Mean Tweet' on Late Night TV
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media