Pune: Anushree charged with Juhi's murder
Anushree surrendered before the Pune court and was sent to police custody till November 21.
Pune: The Pune cantonement court on Tuesday charged Anushree Kundra in the murder of 26-year-old Juhi Prasad on Tuesday. The court passed its order, charging Anushree Kundra under Section 302 (murder) of IPC.
Earlier Anushree had surrendered before the Pune cantonment court and was sent to police custody till November 21.
The Delhi High Court had on Saturday granted Anushree four-day anticipatory bail, following which she had to appear before the court.
A 26-year-old lawyer, Juhi Prasad, related to Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Rajiv Pratap Rudy was burned to death on October 13.
Police claim that on October 13, 26-year-old IT professional Anushree, went to the house of Nimesh Sinha her ex-boyfriend where a heated argument took place. She left the house only to return with petrol to set Nimesh and Juhi on fire.
Juhi died in hospital while Nimesh was released after treatment. But the victim's father said the boyfriend cannot be above suspicion.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right