Julayi satellite rights sells for Rs. 5.70 cr
The soon-to-be-released film was sold recently for Rs. 5.70 cr. The rights were bagged by the MAA TV.
After SS Rajamouli's Eega and Naan Ee made news when its satellite rights sold for a whopping price some months ago, it is now the turn of Trivikram Srinivas' Julayi to make headlines. The soon-to-be-released film was sold recently for Rs. 5.70 cr. The rights were bagged by the MAA TV.
Obviously, the wide popularity that the director and his hero enjoy with the family audience can be said to be the reason for this rate. The film has been made at a good cost, and despite that, the price is definitely encouraging.
The plans are being made to release this Arjun-Illeana-Sonu Sood starrer in a big way. This explains the postponement effected post the release of Eega.
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day