DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Julayi satellite rights sells for Rs. 5.70 cr
The soon-to-be-released film was sold recently for Rs. 5.70 cr. The rights were bagged by the MAA TV.
After SS Rajamouli's Eega and Naan Ee made news when its satellite rights sold for a whopping price some months ago, it is now the turn of Trivikram Srinivas' Julayi to make headlines. The soon-to-be-released film was sold recently for Rs. 5.70 cr. The rights were bagged by the MAA TV.
Obviously, the wide popularity that the director and his hero enjoy with the family audience can be said to be the reason for this rate. The film has been made at a good cost, and despite that, the price is definitely encouraging.
The plans are being made to release this Arjun-Illeana-Sonu Sood starrer in a big way. This explains the postponement effected post the release of Eega.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan