DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Julia Roberts signs up for new role in TV drama
Mark Ruffalo will co-star in the TV film, which is set to air on America's HBO network in 2014.
Los Angeles: Hollywood superstar Julia Roberts is heading to the small screen for Ryan Murphy's TV adaptation of award-winning stage play 'The Normal Heart'.
The 'Pretty Woman' star will play wheelchair-bound physician Dr Emma Brookner, who treats HIV-positive patients during the Aids epidemic in the early 1980s, reported Ace Showbiz.
The play won critical acclaim when it debuted in New York in 1985, and Ellen Barkin landed the Best Actress Tony Award for her portrayal of the character following its 2011 Broadway revival.
Mark Ruffalo will co-star in the TV film, which is set to air on America's HBO network in 2014. Roberts previously teamed up with Murphy for her 2010 movie, 'Eat Pray Love'.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar