DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Julia Roberts: Social media is like cotton candy, looks so appealing
Julia Roberts, who won Oscar for 'Erin Brockovich', explained why she avoids social media in December issue of Marie Claire US.
Los Angeles: Oscar winning actress Julia Roberts admits she cooks three meals a day and stays away from the internet.
The 48-year-old, who won Oscar for 'Erin Brockovich', explained why she avoids social media in December issue of Marie Claire US.
"It's kind of like cotton candy. It looks so appealing and you just can't resist getting in there, and then you just end up with sticky fingers and it lasted an instant," dailymail.co.uk quoted Roberts as saying.
The mother of three children - twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, aged nine, and Henry, aged six, also believes in old-fashioned things like cooking for family.
"It's my privilege and an honour to cook three meals a day for my family, and its a luxury on a level that I didn't even realise," said the wife of Danny Moder.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere