Julia Roberts: Social media is like cotton candy, looks so appealing
Julia Roberts, who won Oscar for 'Erin Brockovich', explained why she avoids social media in December issue of Marie Claire US.
Los Angeles: Oscar winning actress Julia Roberts admits she cooks three meals a day and stays away from the internet.
The 48-year-old, who won Oscar for 'Erin Brockovich', explained why she avoids social media in December issue of Marie Claire US.
"It's kind of like cotton candy. It looks so appealing and you just can't resist getting in there, and then you just end up with sticky fingers and it lasted an instant," dailymail.co.uk quoted Roberts as saying.
The mother of three children - twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, aged nine, and Henry, aged six, also believes in old-fashioned things like cooking for family.
"It's my privilege and an honour to cook three meals a day for my family, and its a luxury on a level that I didn't even realise," said the wife of Danny Moder.
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA