Julia Roberts: Social media is like cotton candy, looks so appealing
Julia Roberts, who won Oscar for 'Erin Brockovich', explained why she avoids social media in December issue of Marie Claire US.
Los Angeles: Oscar winning actress Julia Roberts admits she cooks three meals a day and stays away from the internet.
The 48-year-old, who won Oscar for 'Erin Brockovich', explained why she avoids social media in December issue of Marie Claire US.
"It's kind of like cotton candy. It looks so appealing and you just can't resist getting in there, and then you just end up with sticky fingers and it lasted an instant," dailymail.co.uk quoted Roberts as saying.
The mother of three children - twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, aged nine, and Henry, aged six, also believes in old-fashioned things like cooking for family.
"It's my privilege and an honour to cook three meals a day for my family, and its a luxury on a level that I didn't even realise," said the wife of Danny Moder.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1