Junaid is a bright boy, will support his decision: Kiran Rao
Kiran Rao says her husband Aamir Khan and his ex-wife Reena's son Junaid is a bright boy.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Kiran Rao, busy promoting 'Ship of Theseus', says her husband Aamir Khan and his ex-wife Reena's son Junaid is a bright boy and she will support the youngster in his decision to join filmdom.
"Junaid is now assisting Rajkumar Hirani in 'PK'. I don't know what are his plans, but my complete support is with him. He is a bright boy. I would be the happiest person if he wants to get into films," Kiran told IANS.
Aamir also has daughter, Ira, from his first wife Reena.
Aamir-Kiran also have a son - Azad Rao Khan who was born Dec 1 in 2011 through IVF to a surrogate mother at a private clinic here. The couple resorted to IVF due to medical complications.
The 'Dhobi Ghat' director admits her life has completely changed after Azad's birth.
"Today morning I danced for an hour with him. What better start for a day can I ask for, I feel blessed," she said.
Kiran is releasing director Anand Gandhi's critically acclaimed directorial venture 'Ship of Theseus' in association with UTV Motion Pictures in India July 19.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology