26/11: Jundal's custody extended till September 10
The court allowed Abu Jundal to meet his parents for about ten minutes to arrange for a lawyer.
New Delhi: A Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court on Monday extended the custody of key 26/11 handler Abu Jundal till September 10.
The court also allowed Jundal to meet his parents for about ten minutes to arrange for a lawyer.
Jundal was brought to Mumbai in July after a Delhi court gave the Maharahstra ATS his custody.
The ATS, in turn, handed Jundal over to the Mumbai Crime Branch.
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Pakistan Needs To Stop Terror From Its Soil: B'desh Envoy
- UN Should Consider Declaring Pakistan a Terror State: Bangladesh Envoy
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed