DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
26/11: Jundal's custody extended till September 10
The court allowed Abu Jundal to meet his parents for about ten minutes to arrange for a lawyer.
New Delhi: A Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court on Monday extended the custody of key 26/11 handler Abu Jundal till September 10.
The court also allowed Jundal to meet his parents for about ten minutes to arrange for a lawyer.
Jundal was brought to Mumbai in July after a Delhi court gave the Maharahstra ATS his custody.
The ATS, in turn, handed Jundal over to the Mumbai Crime Branch.
Recommended For You
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users