26/11: Jundal's custody extended till September 10
The court allowed Abu Jundal to meet his parents for about ten minutes to arrange for a lawyer.
New Delhi: A Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court on Monday extended the custody of key 26/11 handler Abu Jundal till September 10.
The court also allowed Jundal to meet his parents for about ten minutes to arrange for a lawyer.
Jundal was brought to Mumbai in July after a Delhi court gave the Maharahstra ATS his custody.
The ATS, in turn, handed Jundal over to the Mumbai Crime Branch.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"