26/11: Jundal's custody ends, court hearing today
A MCOCA court will on Monday decide whether to extend the police custody of key 26/11 handler Abu Jundal.
Mumbai: A Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court will on Monday decide whether to extend the police custody of key 26/11 handler Abu Jundal.
Jundal was brought to Mumbai in July after a Delhi court gave the Maharahstra ATS his custody.
The ATS, in turn, handed Jundal over to the Mumbai Crime Branch.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion