DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
26/11: Jundal's custody ends, court hearing today
A MCOCA court will on Monday decide whether to extend the police custody of key 26/11 handler Abu Jundal.
Mumbai: A Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court will on Monday decide whether to extend the police custody of key 26/11 handler Abu Jundal.
Jundal was brought to Mumbai in July after a Delhi court gave the Maharahstra ATS his custody.
The ATS, in turn, handed Jundal over to the Mumbai Crime Branch.
Recommended For You
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Tendulkar's life Brought to Silver Screen
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO