26/11: Abu Jundal's police custody ends today
The Maharashtra ATS was given the custody of Jundal for their investigations into the 2006 arms haul case and the 26/11 attacks.
New Delhi: Key 26/11 attacks handler Abu Jundal's police custody ends on Monday and the matter is set to come up for hearing at a Mumbai court.
The Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) was given the custody of Jundal for their investigations into the 2006 arms haul case and the 26/11 attacks.
In May 2006, the ATS chased down two vehicles on the Chandwad-Manmad Highway in Aurangabad, one of which was being driven by Jundal. While Jundal managed to escape, the ATS arrested three other terror suspects and seized the vehicles that carried a huge cache of RDX, AK-47s and bullets.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology