DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
26/11: Abu Jundal's police custody ends today
The Maharashtra ATS was given the custody of Jundal for their investigations into the 2006 arms haul case and the 26/11 attacks.
New Delhi: Key 26/11 attacks handler Abu Jundal's police custody ends on Monday and the matter is set to come up for hearing at a Mumbai court.
The Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) was given the custody of Jundal for their investigations into the 2006 arms haul case and the 26/11 attacks.
In May 2006, the ATS chased down two vehicles on the Chandwad-Manmad Highway in Aurangabad, one of which was being driven by Jundal. While Jundal managed to escape, the ATS arrested three other terror suspects and seized the vehicles that carried a huge cache of RDX, AK-47s and bullets.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi