DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Junior Men's Hockey World Cup: quarter-finals line-up
Korea became the last team to qualify for the knockout stage by drawing 3-3 with India in the last game of the pool phase on Tuesday.
New Delhi: League phase of the 10th FIH Junior Men's Hockey World Cup concluded on Tuesday with the last game in Pool C between India and Korea that saw the Koreans holding India to a 3-3 draw and reach the quarter-finals to complete the eight-team line-up.
Tuesday saw the concluding games in Pool A and C to decide the top two finishers from each pool, who reached the last-eight stage that begins on Thursday after a rest day.
In Pool A, Belgium drew with Pakistan 2-2, which ended Pakistan's hopes of entering the quarters. In an earlier game from the same pool, Germany blanked Egypt 6-0 to progress with the Belgians.
Canada were no match for the mighty Pool C toppers Netherlands, who pummeled the Canadians 7-0 to top the pool ahead of Korea.
On Monday, Australia and France (Pool B) and Malaysia and New Zealand (Pool D) became the first four teams to reach the knockout stage.
Quarter-finals schedule (Dec 12):
1st Quarter-Final: Belgium vs France - 1315 IST
2nd Quarter-Final: Malaysia vs Korea - 1530 IST
3rd Quarter-Final: Australia vs Germany 1745 IST
4th Quarter-Final: Netherlands vs New Zealand - 2000 IST
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar