Junior NTR, Samantha team up for 'Ramayya Vastavayya'
Junior NTR and Samantha will be seen as a lead pair in 'Ramayya Vastavayya'to be directed by Harish Shankar.
The first look of Junior NTR starrer 'Ramayya Vasthvayya' has been released. The film is directed by Harish Shankar and produced by Dil Raju under the banner of Sri Venkateswara Creations.
The film is currently been shot in Hyderabad. The film is expected to be a commercial success as Junior NTR's 'Baadshah' did fairly well at the box-office and Harish Shankar of 'Mirapakay' and 'Gabbar Singh' fame come together as a team.
Junior NTR and Samantha will be seen for the second time as a lead pair after their earlier films 'Brundhavanam'. Shruti Haasan will play a cameo in the film.
"The shooting of the film is currently being done in a brisk pace. Currently, a song is being shot in Hyderabad on the lead pair Harish Shankar, has designed a powerful characterisation for NTR," said the producer Dil Raju.
"We are planning to release the movie on August 9th and the movie will be a feast to Nandamuri fans", he added.
Cinematography is by Chota K Naidu, editing is done by Gowtham Raju, the action scenes are designed by Kanal Kannan while the music is composed by SS Thaman,
The screenplay is written by Ramesh Reddy, Vegesna Sathish, Sirish- Lakshman have co-produced the film and Raju has produced the film, the story-dialogues- and direction is done by Harish Shankar S.
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Donald Trump's Daughter-in-Law Celebrates Diwali at Hindu Temple in US
- Donald Trump Says Would Probe Email Investigation of Hillary Clinton
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot
- Don't Invite Foreign Teams to Pakistan in Current Situation: Shoaib Akhtar