Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez kiss in public
The duo made their relationship official at a public function
Singer-actress Selena Gomez and popstar Justin Bieber made their relationship official when they kissed at a public function.
The young stars couldn't have found a more public place to express their love than at a press conference in Indonesia where Bieber is performing. The two have been quietly dating for months, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Selena said they made a decision to go public with their romance because she doesn't like hiding things.
"I don't like hiding. I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I'm eighteen, and I'm going to fall in love," Gomez told Seventeen magazine.
'I'm going to hang out with people, and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm okay with that," she added.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1