Gangrape: Magistrate seeks proof of juvenile's age
Posting the case for January 15, the magistrate asked the principal to produce more documents related to the accused's age.
New Delhi: Not satisfied with the age-related documents presented by the school principal of the minor accused, the juvenile justice magistrate has asked for more evidence to verify if the claims of his being under the age of 18 years are true or not. Posting the case for January 15, the magistrate asked the principal to produce more documents related to the accused's age.
Meanwhile at the Saket court Metropolitan Magistrate Jyoti Kler, who had on Saturday taken cognisance of the chargesheet against the five accused in the gangrape and murder of a paramedical student in a moving bus in Delhi, ordered an in-camera trial on Monday and the removal of people not connected with the case from the court premises.
All the five accused, who are above the age of 18 years, in the barbarous Delhi gangrape-murder case were produced in the court of the Metropolitan Magistrate in Saket where they were given copies of the chargesheet. The court will hear the case at 2:30 pm on January 10. The case has not yet been transferred to a fast track court.
Recommended For You
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)