DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jyothi Krishna to tie marital knot?
Actor turned director Jyothi Krishna is son of producer AM Rathnam. He made his acting debut with 'Ooh La La La'.
Actor Jyothi Krishna, who recently made his debut with 'Ooh La La La' has reportedly been engaged and is getting ready for marriage, according to reports. Jyothi Krishna is the son of popular producer AM Rathnam and has previously directed the film 'Kedi' featuring Ravi Krishna, Ileana and Tamannah.
The engagement apparently took place in August in a City Hotel amongst the presence of close relatives and friends. The bride to be, Aishwarya, is from Hyderabad and is a post-graduate in Bio-technology.
This certainly means more good news for AM Rathnam on the personal front as his studio is getting revived with Ajith's next with 'Vishnuvardhan'.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise