Kabir Khan flying to Japan for 'Ek Tha Tiger' promotions
Director Kabir Khan is travelling to Japan to promote his Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif starrer 'Ek Tha Tiger'.
Mumbai: Director Kabir Khan is travelling to Japan to promote his Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif starrer 'Ek Tha Tiger', which is releasing there this week. The spy thriller is scheduled to screen in Tokyo on March 7.
"Ek Tha Tiger is releasing all over Japan. I will be travelling to Osaka, Kyoto and Tokyo for interviews and publicity. Looking forward to it."
"Flying to Tokyo tonight for the release of the movie in Japan. I can't wait to see Salman speaking Japanese on screen," Kabir tweeted today.
The movie released in India last year on August 15 and saw Salman-Katrina pair up on-screen after a long break. It was declared a blockbuster.
The filmmaker has previously made movies like 'New York' and 'Kabul Express'.
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit