DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kabir Khan flying to Japan for 'Ek Tha Tiger' promotions
Director Kabir Khan is travelling to Japan to promote his Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif starrer 'Ek Tha Tiger'.
Mumbai: Director Kabir Khan is travelling to Japan to promote his Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif starrer 'Ek Tha Tiger', which is releasing there this week. The spy thriller is scheduled to screen in Tokyo on March 7.
"Ek Tha Tiger is releasing all over Japan. I will be travelling to Osaka, Kyoto and Tokyo for interviews and publicity. Looking forward to it."
"Flying to Tokyo tonight for the release of the movie in Japan. I can't wait to see Salman speaking Japanese on screen," Kabir tweeted today.
The movie released in India last year on August 15 and saw Salman-Katrina pair up on-screen after a long break. It was declared a blockbuster.
The filmmaker has previously made movies like 'New York' and 'Kabul Express'.
Recommended For You
- Rafael Nadal Says He Almost 'Destroyed' His Wrist at French Open
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere