Kabir Khan shoots 'Ek Tha Tiger' in Istanbul
'Ek Tha Tiger' has Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif in lead.
New Delhi: Director Kabir Khan is busy panning his camera across Istanbul, where he has gone to shoot Yash Raj Films' (YRF) Ek Tha Tiger, starring former off screen couple Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif.
"Tiger has landed in Istanbul... Schedule 2 begins. Stunning Istanbul... perfect backdrop for the Tiger in action," Khan, who had earlier directed Kabul Express and New York, posted on Twitter.
YRF had released a one-of-its-kind digital poster for the movie in August. The poster pans into a wide view of a populated city, and gradually depicts a silhouette of a well-built man with a scarf flying from his neck. But Khan clarifies the city depicted in the poster is not Istanbul.
"That's another magical city which I will reveal only in the film," he tweeted. "Tigress bhi yahin hai (The tigress is also here)" -- perhaps a reference to Katrina.
The film, to be released worldwide June 1, 2012, is based on a story by Aditya Chopra while the screenplay and dialogues are by Kabir and Neelesh Misra.
The first schedule took place in Dublin after Salman came back on his feet post his surgery to treat a nerve condition that has been causing pain in his cheeks and jaw.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Kalinga Lancers vs UP Wizards, Semi-final
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- AB de Villiers Breaks Sourav Ganguly's Record
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines