Kabir Khan shoots 'Ek Tha Tiger' in Istanbul
'Ek Tha Tiger' has Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif in lead.
New Delhi: Director Kabir Khan is busy panning his camera across Istanbul, where he has gone to shoot Yash Raj Films' (YRF) Ek Tha Tiger, starring former off screen couple Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif.
"Tiger has landed in Istanbul... Schedule 2 begins. Stunning Istanbul... perfect backdrop for the Tiger in action," Khan, who had earlier directed Kabul Express and New York, posted on Twitter.
YRF had released a one-of-its-kind digital poster for the movie in August. The poster pans into a wide view of a populated city, and gradually depicts a silhouette of a well-built man with a scarf flying from his neck. But Khan clarifies the city depicted in the poster is not Istanbul.
"That's another magical city which I will reveal only in the film," he tweeted. "Tigress bhi yahin hai (The tigress is also here)" -- perhaps a reference to Katrina.
The film, to be released worldwide June 1, 2012, is based on a story by Aditya Chopra while the screenplay and dialogues are by Kabir and Neelesh Misra.
The first schedule took place in Dublin after Salman came back on his feet post his surgery to treat a nerve condition that has been causing pain in his cheeks and jaw.
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance