Kabul Attack Heinous, Reprehensible: India
India on Wednesday strongly deplored the "heinous and reprehensible" terrorist strike in Kabul and extended all possible support to bring the perpetrators of the attack to justice.
An Afghan man reacts at the site of a blast in Kabul, Afghanistan May 31, 2017. (Image: Reuters)
New Delhi: India on Wednesday strongly deplored the "heinous and reprehensible" terrorist strike in Kabul and extended all possible support to bring the perpetrators of the attack to justice.
In a strongly-worded statement, the external affairs ministry said the continuing violence even during the holy and pious month of Ramzan reflects the diabolical nature of the perpetrators and their supporters.
"We share the grief of all peace-loving Afghans and convey our sincerest condolences to the government of Afghanistan and the families of the victims of the mindless violence and wish speedy recovery to those injured," the ministry said.
India is ready to render any assistance to the government and the people of Afghanistan and all possible support to bring perpetrators of the attack to justice, it added.
Earlier, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had strongly condemned the blast and underlined the need for defeating
At least 80 people were killed and more than 300 wounded in the massive blast which ripped through the diplomatic quarter of the Afghan capital, according to the Afghan health ministry.
Recommended For You
- Here's the Real Reason Why Deepika Didn't Congratulate Anushka, Virat on Social Media
- Honor 7X vs Xiaomi Mi A1: The Visual Appeal Wins This Budget Battle For Honor
- Diego Maradona Believes Real Madrid Need Get Rid of Gareth Bale
- Ashes: Smith Defiant for Australia After English Collapse
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs KTM RC 390: Specs, Price, Features and Which One is a Better Sports Bike?