Kadal actor Thulasi Nair to appear for board exams
As the board exams are approaching my prime focus is my studies right now. I will consider everything else only after my exams get over" says Thulasi Nair.
The 'Kadal' actress Thulasi Nair admits that after her dream launch in a Mani Ratnam's film, life has not been the same for her. "I was born into a family of film stars and got a dream debut in cinema under Mani sir's direction. Naturally, expectations ran sky high" says, Thulasi.
The actress who made headlines with her performance in the film 'Kadal' admits that she was a total novice to the the world of cinema until the auditions for 'Kadal' happened.
She is currently working with Jiiva, in the film 'Yaan'. "Since Jiiva was my sister's hero in her debut movie, the conversations between me and him almost always end in her. He has an old association with the film industry and I am learning from him everyday", she added.
When inquired on her current projects, she revealed, As I wrap up my shooting for the day and head home, my tuition teacher will be waiting for me back home. With the board exams coming up, my focus is primarily on them and of course my current project 'Yaan'. I will consider everything else only after my exams get over" says Thulasi Nair.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone