DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kadal: Thulasi Nair wasn't nervous on the 1st day
Thulasi Nair faced the camera for the first time for Mani Ratnam's romantic-drama 'Kadal'.
Chennai: Thulasi Nair faced the camera for the first time for forthcoming Tamil romantic-drama 'Kadal' and didn't experience any butterflies in her stomach.
"This may be my first appearance in front of the camera but I had no problem facing it because it was just an object for me", Thulasi told IANS.
Daughter of yesteryear actress Radha Nair, Thulasi is paired opposite another debutant Gautham Karthik in the film, written, produced and directed by Mani Ratnam.
Talking about her association with Ratnam, she said: "Mani sir helped me to bring the out the character which was already hidden within me and since acting runs in my genes, it wasn't difficult."
AR Rahman has composed the music for the film, which also stars Arvind Swamy, Arjun, Lakshmi Manchu and Thambi Ramaiah. It is releasing on Feb 1.
Meanwhile, Thulasi has bagged another project 'Yaan' opposite Jiiva and is currently busy shooting for the Tamil romantic-drama.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users