Kadar Khan fine, upset with death rumours
Khan is hale and hearty and says his family is really upset with rumours about his death.
Mumbai: Veteran actor Kadar Khan is hale and hearty and says his family is really upset with rumours about his death doing the rounds on the social-networking sites.
The 77-year-old has urged gossip mongers to stop spreading rumours.
"My family is extremely upset about it. They are very worried. All this has shaken my family. Whoever is spreading such rumours, please stop it," Kadar told IANS.
"Ek din toh sabko jana hai aur main aap sabki duayein lekar jaunga, (one day everyone has to die and when I'll go, I will go with your blessings). Right now I am completely fine," he added.
From negative roles to comedy to character roles, Kadar has portrayed diverse characters on screen in his career spanning almost four decades. He has worked in over 350 films, including 'Coolie', 'Baap Numbri Beta Dus Numbri', 'Hum', 'Bol Radha Bol', 'Aankhen', 'Raja Babu' and 'Judwaa'.
He also wrote scripts and dialogues for movies.
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- US Now has Very Little Influence on Pakistanâs Nuclear Policy: Hoodbhoy
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor