DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kadar Khan fine, upset with death rumours
Khan is hale and hearty and says his family is really upset with rumours about his death.
Mumbai: Veteran actor Kadar Khan is hale and hearty and says his family is really upset with rumours about his death doing the rounds on the social-networking sites.
The 77-year-old has urged gossip mongers to stop spreading rumours.
"My family is extremely upset about it. They are very worried. All this has shaken my family. Whoever is spreading such rumours, please stop it," Kadar told IANS.
"Ek din toh sabko jana hai aur main aap sabki duayein lekar jaunga, (one day everyone has to die and when I'll go, I will go with your blessings). Right now I am completely fine," he added.
From negative roles to comedy to character roles, Kadar has portrayed diverse characters on screen in his career spanning almost four decades. He has worked in over 350 films, including 'Coolie', 'Baap Numbri Beta Dus Numbri', 'Hum', 'Bol Radha Bol', 'Aankhen', 'Raja Babu' and 'Judwaa'.
He also wrote scripts and dialogues for movies.
Recommended For You
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes