Kadar Khan fine, upset with death rumours
Khan is hale and hearty and says his family is really upset with rumours about his death.
Mumbai: Veteran actor Kadar Khan is hale and hearty and says his family is really upset with rumours about his death doing the rounds on the social-networking sites.
The 77-year-old has urged gossip mongers to stop spreading rumours.
"My family is extremely upset about it. They are very worried. All this has shaken my family. Whoever is spreading such rumours, please stop it," Kadar told IANS.
"Ek din toh sabko jana hai aur main aap sabki duayein lekar jaunga, (one day everyone has to die and when I'll go, I will go with your blessings). Right now I am completely fine," he added.
From negative roles to comedy to character roles, Kadar has portrayed diverse characters on screen in his career spanning almost four decades. He has worked in over 350 films, including 'Coolie', 'Baap Numbri Beta Dus Numbri', 'Hum', 'Bol Radha Bol', 'Aankhen', 'Raja Babu' and 'Judwaa'.
He also wrote scripts and dialogues for movies.
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals